Search the site
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 1,164 other subscribers
- Login.yahoo.com Uses An Invalid Security Certificate Site - logininfos.com on How to Fix “The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown” error message
- 400 Bad Request Error on How to Fix the “400 Bad Request” error message from a website
- 5 Tips To Detecting Hidden Spy Cameras | | Venus Buzz on 4 tips for finding hidden Spy Cameras
- phil dommer on How to Fix “ShellExecute failed (2): Is this command correct?” on Notepad++
- Freelog on How to Fix “ShellExecute failed (2): Is this command correct?” on Notepad++
Tag Archives: firefox
Firefox for iOS released but is it good news?
After years of Mozilla refusing to built an iOS app for it’s popular web browser, it finally gives in to the pressure launched Firefox for iOS in the iTunes Store after the company conceded to Apple’s rules and use the … Continue reading
Posted in Apple, Software, Technology Tagged browser, firefox, firefox for ios, IOS, iphone.ipad 2 Comments
OAuth: A security threat or a convenience?
This article will cover: What is OAuth? How did it start? Why you may want to use it? Is it safe to use or are you exposing your account to the risk of attack? OAuth Service Providers Found this post useful? Subscribe … Continue reading
Posted in Security Tagged authentication, chrome, facebook, firefox, internet explorer, OAuth, security, token, twitter Leave a comment